Sickly Sick

Well, today's Thursday. And I'm absent for today. Why? I'M FREAKIN' SICK. Man I hate it to be sick on Thursday. Thursday's like my favorite school day of a week. So, I will not have my lesson course for today. That means no super-fast free Wi-Fi for today. *sigh*. Btw, I just watched the match between Chicago Bulls and Atlanta Hawks. Of course I supported Bulls! Chicago is my 2nd favorite team in NBA. To bad they lose by 3. The final score is 80-83 for Atlanta. Unfortunately, my 1st favorite team won against Indiana Pacers 113-89. That's right, it's OKC Thunder. They just have 3 new players. They're Kendrick Perkins, Nate Robinson and Nazr Mohammed. This rocks. Wait, what am I talkin' about. I supposed to talk about my sickly sick day. Oh well, I guess I will just type this. I'm tired man.

Comments

Popular Posts