Springtime Solace — Too Much To Tell

Oh boy.

Oh boy oh gosh oh golly.

Man, where do I even begin?

Hello again you nosy nibwits, it moi, 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓖𝓸𝓭 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓖𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓮 𝓐 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓨𝓸𝓾 here, no longer on spring break and I'm currently in a state of utter confusion and disarray. How are y'all doing? Good? Great? On the brink of ending it all? Well, whatever it is you're going through, I hope y'all are keeping yourselves healthy, physically, mentally, all them different thangs.

Ah yes, spring has come and gone, yet here I am, still haven't written about the uncanny and unusual experiences I typically go through during my spring break every year. Were there no such stories this time round? Well, as you could already tell from the title of this post, no, that isn't the case. At all.

The break was probably my most hectic one ever. To say it was a rollercoaster ride would be a major understatement. It was more like going on an airplane, slowly but surely going upwards, thrown off mid-flight, landed on a SpaceX Falcon Heavy, got sent off to space, and somehow Randy Orton came outta nowhere and RKO'd me right into the pits of hell.

I went to three different cities outside of Jakarta, all in three different provinces. I got to meet my cousins that I haven't seen in a long time. I got to know a handful of new people. I even met up with some of them. I met up with old friends as well. I got super liked not once, not twice, but thrice. I got better at Smash Brothers (I think). I started and finished Breath of the Wild. I found new music to listen to. I visited the zoo for the first time in years. I had a minor crush on someone who I later found out to be a Lil Xan fan. I got ghosted (((again))), but heyho, what's new. I've never gone through so many emotional ups and downs in such a short amount of time, and now that I'm sitting here, in my room, in a small, isolated Japanese town, with the only emotional stimulus being my Chrom GSP going from 3.5 million down to 800 thousand in less than an hour, everything just feels unbearably... fictitious.

I don't know where to start.

Hell, even if I do, I don't know if I can start it, if I'm honest. But if I ever do, kayaknya gak bakal kayak tahun-tahun kemarin deh, di mana gue ceritanya ada bagian-bagiannya, ada alur awal-akhir, from point A to point B. Kali ini, I think I might just pick out the most interesting and memorable stuffs that had happened.

I just wanna have a good night's sleep for a change. Maybe then I'll be able to clear up some space in my head and see a perfect place to start this mumbo-jumbo of a "story".

But yeah, I dunno. What even is the point of this post? We'll never know.

Comments

Popular Posts