20,000 VIEWZ

Hai. I never got to actually thank you guys for helping me achieve this milestone, but yeah.


But like seriously, for real,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY SHITTY ASS, GARBAGE, POTENTIALLY VIRUS-INVESTED BLOG.

Gue gak pernah kebayang bisa sampe sebanyak ini yang baca. Although, saying that, 20,000 is kinda nothing compared to...other...blogs...and writers...but shut up, let me have my moment ok. For the past few years, walaupun gue posting-nya gak pernah konsisten, kalian tetep rela mengorbankan waktu kalian yang berharga, yang mungkin lebih baik digunakan untuk hal yang lebih bermanfaat, untuk ngebaca blog ini. Entah kalian salah klik, gak sengaja kepencet, gapapa, gue tetep berterimakasih.

You guys basically made my 13-year-old-self's dream come true.

100 kali lipat dalam 4 tahun bo'.

Ah, the good ol' days.

But yeah, this is just basically a filler post before I post the next part of "The Ships of Relation" so that it won't seem as if I'm trying too hard to earn views from that series biar ada sedikit variasi gitu lho. Erhm.

But yeah, anyway, again, thank you so, very much everyone. I love you all. Muah. Kisbai.

Comments

Popular Posts