Holding Back Them Manly Tears...

The perks of having a girlfriend? Well, this is one.




Thank you sooo very much, makasih banget bangetan, どうもありがとうございます, muchas gracias, merci beaucoup, pokoknya terima kasih banyak banyak bangeet buat kalian. Terutama yang udah niat bikin ini. Dasaaaar kamuuu bisa ajaaa. Bikin terharu tau. I'm crying manly tears inside T-T

Know what, I'll mention aall of you one by one. With real names. In order of appearance. Udah kayak credits pelem-pelem Hollywood aja. Ehm, maaf maaf, okay, soo here we go.

Bintang, Aqeel, Luna (biang keroknya nih), Ara, Stella, Chinira, Jessica, Claudia, Sonnya, Vanessa, Karen, Chris Lorenzo, Alicia, Zarra (jilbabnya ke mana itu hayo), Chris Anto, Michael, Amanda, Caca, Fito and Axel and Laurie, Thiara, Patrick the Wise, Shawnee, Stanley and Dat Fat Kid Steve, Zarra's sister yang gue lupa namanya.

I really, really appreciate all the descriptions you've given me and the wishes and yeah I'm really glad that I can be there for you too and yes I'll keep working hard on everything basically hahahaha.

Buat yang katanya Luna ga ada di video ini karena kalian awkward di depan kamera juga terima kasiiih. At least you tried hahaha :D

So yeah. I guess this year's slightly different from the previous years. I feel so lucky and I just hope my luck won't run out soon hahaha.

Thanks everyone. You guys are the best. Love you all.

Comments

Popular Posts